The company used to send admissions people and career services people on trips if you hit high numbers.The career services director had us lie about the numbers to win the trip.

The numbers new people see are inflated. Most people didn't find jobs. Big scam. If the accreditation body knew about this, it would shut down the school.

Admissions let anyone in including retarded kids. Their portfolios were worse than my fifth grader's artwork, but they graduated them anyway since they needed to graduate them.

Then they ended up with a large loan repayment and no job.I feel sorry for anyone who goes to school here.

Had an Experience with The Art Institute?

Comments

Hampton, Virginia, United States #941826

Consumer Response team at (855) 411-CFPB (2372) or http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/

Do it and call everyone you knew in class and see if they are in the same boat. If we all act on it something will be done.

I have high functioning Autism and am about to graduate from a legitimate college, not an AI.Anyone who calls students retards does not deserve to work with them.

Staff would have care and respect for students, not look down on them and dismiss them.I hope your *** gets fired!

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #854988

Has anyone heard of class action lawsuits against CIA after 1991 ?

contact stevechavez400@yahoo.com