E.D.M.C.-A.K.A The Art Institute, Are Student Loan Predators!!!
Just a note of caution,
Do Not Let this School, trick you in to thinking that they are an Institutional College or University, Just because they have the word Institute in there name; they are not! They are registered as a For Profit Trade School Corp. like ITT tech and all the other TV-Internet Mass Advertiser Predators.
They operate out of a very conservative 2.6 Billion Dollar Mega Money Machine Corporation, located in Pittsburg Pennsylvanian Called –for short Education Management Corporation E.D.M.C. Education Management Holdings LLC along with a Thrilling list of Privet Investors and Super Billionaires across the USA and abroad including, Providence Equity Partners and Goldman and Sacks.
DO NOT SIGN ANY DOCUMENTS WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be sure to bring your paperwork to an attorney before signing any kind agreements in relation to your finances or enrollment with the Art Institute.
They will mislead you into using there lenders, when you have the right to seek your own personnel financing that can lead to necessary funding amounts for your educational plan.
I had a credit score of almost 700, and now due to the lack of professional services at the Art Institute, I cannot even buy a bike.
They destroyed my credit, ruined my College career and my job resume. I have been fighting this School for almost 2 years, and will eventually have to sue them to get my life, and education back in order.
Be very careful when dealing with this school, check everything, and keep all copies of your paperwork NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anybody else have any problems PLEASE CONTACT ME, you maybe entitled to justice, or compensation.
Due your Home Work THEY HAVE BEEN SUED MANY TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This Case has gone to the Fed's and I hope our Government Stops these, Student Loan Farming Predators from operating in the USA
If you have any questions or would like to hear more you may contact me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in..."
- "Hope of SPS scammed me out of $1,700 as Yona! Ugh! I knew she was fake and the readings were not true tried to convince with the universe *** why..."
- "They are misrepresenting themselves online as able or authorized to make appointments for me. They are not. It said click here to make an appointment with my salon. My..."
- "I took my 2010 Audi A4 for an oil change to the Tire Kingdom store located at 2550 Sawgrass Mills Circle, Sunrise, FL 33323 on Sunday 09/15/2013 at 9:07 AM...."
- "Richard Buchanan hired us. We immediately successfully obtained a “hardship” Levy release from the IRS on 4/29/13 (To view the IRS Levy Release see attached or go to “http://www.jgtaxgroup.com/complaints-against-jg-tax-group.php”). For..."
- "This was my first experience with Pictures on Gold.com I placed my order on Thursday 14k white gold 8 inch heart bracelet, emailed in the picture (which was 12 years..."
- "I'm a California customer. I made an online payment on 5/25/2016 for $102.57 and it charged me that amount 16 times instead of 1. I got an alert from my..."
- "Purchased a Galaxy S7 Edge on March 18th 2016 instead of my usual option due to a promotion in which you would receive a free Gear VR. My disabled son..."
- "I recently purchased two items from modilily.com worst mistake ever I was excited for my package to come. First of it took a long time to get here second I..."