I attended The Art Institute of Philadelphia.They blatantly lied about the transferability of their credits, quality of education and reputation during the enrollment process.
They violated housing laws by not providing me with a working HVAC for an entire year in student housing. I had no heat or AC, but they still feel they are justified in charging me 2,500 a quarter for housing. I complained many times and the problem was never fixed. They even went as far as to bolt down my windows.
I am in the process of filing a lawsuit against them.Do not go to this school as you will be stuck with a useless degree and very high student loan debt.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Rich Dad Education got me registered after some slick sales talk in a downtown Philadelphia hotel, for a 3-day 'Financial Freedom Seminar' which I could not attend due to extenuating..."
- "In response to Mrs. Collin's friend Jennifer who keeps denying that this teacher had issues with parents at Lyndon Academy when she first started there! These are her Facebook..."
- "COSS is a fake agency and money suckers who are establishing after their crisis in Singapore. There are COSS offices in India, Si Lanka, Malaysia. Ms. Zahra Lalani is in..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "Bad experience In Poughkeepsie, Ny Ashley HomeStore. This was our first and last time we will deal with Ashley Furniture ever. We have told friends and family not to Shop..."
- "Illini Moving Labor damaged every single piece of my new furniture purchased a week before i moved - Cheri Beasley is a lying excuse of a human - she..."
- "I believe I was scammed! I purchased a set of furniture - A 3-seater sofa, a love-seat, and a rocking recliner- all leather; with a bookshelf and coffee table...."
- "Today in Houston, my wife who travels every week on business was given the run around about her carry on baggage. The details are not important at this time but..."