The Art Institute - AI is a scam, violated housing laws and student contract
I attended The Art Institute of Philadelphia.They blatantly lied about the transferability of their credits, quality of education and reputation during the enrollment process.
They violated housing laws by not providing me with a working HVAC for an entire year in student housing. I had no heat or AC, but they still feel they are justified in charging me 2,500 a quarter for housing. I complained many times and the problem was never fixed. They even went as far as to bolt down my windows.
I am in the process of filing a lawsuit against them.Do not go to this school as you will be stuck with a useless degree and very high student loan debt.129f504d review #149088
You may also like
- "I had a very tough Graphical Engineering assignment that had to be completed in two days. I'd tried libraries, recommended authors and the internet but everytime I seemed to be..."
- "1) I have been one of the victim of this NIIT PGCBA Scam and have been bringing this to the notice of NIIT along with many other student all across..."
- "The company code studio It solution is a fake comapany using my company name with any prior notice and without my comapny permission. I want you to take action agaianst..."
- "okay i said i was gonna post what i purchased at rent a center & as you look at what kind of products they are selling, i dont know how..."
- "I received the dolls and they are wrapped in plastic. Missing hair, three "heels" on their shoes, paper dresses, glitter falling off all over them. Poor sound quality...."
- "After canceled and delayed flights I arrived in NYC on a redeye. I booked SS b/c I needed to be at work this morning they put the incorrect hotel location,..."
- "Great Dogs. I have purchased two wonderful girls from Linda Strand. Was surprised to see any negative reviews about here or the pups. Koda and Kali are sweet, loving, brave..."
- "Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010. Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather..."
- "We ordered a pizza and wings, this is what our wings looked like...."